- Cost advantage - Open Source programs are provided free, you only pay for installation anf customization, not the main programming.
- Open Source software is usually designed for sophisticated programming applications that would be quite expensive to custom program.
- Open Source is constantly being improved and new applications are being design regularly by a community of innovative and creative designers. This means the programs are continually evolving in functionality and application. Proprietary software is not updated as frequently and you usually have to purchase the upgrades that are often as expensive as the original program.
- Since Open Source Programming is provided freely keeping your programs up to date is much less expensive.
- Open Source is often more flexible and functional than proprietary software.
Would You Like to see if we can save you money on an
Open Source program? Just Ask!
Contact us today for a no-cost no-obligation consultation
928-502-2375 or use our contact form
What WVIS Clients Are Saying: "Missouri Rural Water Association has enjoyed a ten year relationship with World Visions Internet Services. Since the beginning of time that MRWA was on-line, World Visions Internet Services has been our partner. Personally, I have worked with Steve and Richard for the past five years. Their professionalism and prompt attention to details and issues has kept not only our own website, moruralwater.org, but the Missouri Water Wastewater Emergency Response Network site moving along smoothly and efficiently. I have worked with Steve and Richard through two rebuilds of our website and each time they have taken the time to carefully listen to what I wanted to change and the new goals I had set for the websites to achieve. With that, our website has helped us earn five awards for website and electronic newsletter! I personally recommend World Visions Internet Services. Attention to detail that you won’t find anywhere else. " - From Randy Norden, Deputy Executive Director, Missouir Rural Water Association of Ashland, MO. November, 2011 - More Testimonials