- Cost advantage - Open Source programs are provided free, you only pay for installation anf customization, not the main programming.
- Open Source software is usually designed for sophisticated programming applications that would be quite expensive to custom program.
- Open Source is constantly being improved and new applications are being design regularly by a community of innovative and creative designers. This means the programs are continually evolving in functionality and application. Proprietary software is not updated as frequently and you usually have to purchase the upgrades that are often as expensive as the original program.
- Since Open Source Programming is provided freely keeping your programs up to date is much less expensive.
- Open Source is often more flexible and functional than proprietary software.
Would You Like to see if we can save you money on an
Open Source program? Just Ask!
Contact us today for a no-cost no-obligation consultation
928-502-2375 or use our contact form
What WVIS Clients Are Saying: "Bates County is grateful for World Vision Internet Services’ expertise in updating the County’s website. They are extremely knowledgeable in website design and functionality, therefore creating a more user-friendly website for our citizens. The County highly recommends WVIS to anyone that is considering a new website" - From Donna Gregory, Presiding Commissioner, Bates County Missouri Commission of Butler, MO. October, 2012 - More Testimonials