- Cost advantage - Open Source programs are provided free, you only pay for installation anf customization, not the main programming.
- Open Source software is usually designed for sophisticated programming applications that would be quite expensive to custom program.
- Open Source is constantly being improved and new applications are being design regularly by a community of innovative and creative designers. This means the programs are continually evolving in functionality and application. Proprietary software is not updated as frequently and you usually have to purchase the upgrades that are often as expensive as the original program.
- Since Open Source Programming is provided freely keeping your programs up to date is much less expensive.
- Open Source is often more flexible and functional than proprietary software.
Would You Like to see if we can save you money on an
Open Source program? Just Ask!
Contact us today for a no-cost no-obligation consultation
928-502-2375 or use our contact form
What WVIS Clients Are Saying: "We recently lost our website. We were in a panic with our list of wedding registries. WVIS and Steve Highlander recognized our needs and efficiently provided us with a new and improved website. I recommend them whenever possible to anyone needing to have a website created. Thank you Steve" - From Bobbi Ogle, Proprietor, Interior Motives of Nevada, MO. February, 2012 - More Testimonials