- Cost advantage - Open Source programs are provided free, you only pay for installation anf customization, not the main programming.
- Open Source software is usually designed for sophisticated programming applications that would be quite expensive to custom program.
- Open Source is constantly being improved and new applications are being design regularly by a community of innovative and creative designers. This means the programs are continually evolving in functionality and application. Proprietary software is not updated as frequently and you usually have to purchase the upgrades that are often as expensive as the original program.
- Since Open Source Programming is provided freely keeping your programs up to date is much less expensive.
- Open Source is often more flexible and functional than proprietary software.
Would You Like to see if we can save you money on an
Open Source program? Just Ask!
Contact us today for a no-cost no-obligation consultation
928-502-2375 or use our contact form
What WVIS Clients Are Saying: "Our organization has worked with World Visions for several years now. In the beginning of our relationship they assisted with various assignments such as creating e-mail accounts for our company and assisting with website issues. Today our relationship has grown to that of great proportions. When we need something, all we have to do is send an e-mail and we get a response back when it’s completed. About one year ago we had World Visions create an entirely new website. In doing so, we asked for certain themes to be incorporated in the design. They then presented to us a draft design (on schedule) and it was just what we had requested. We greatly appreciate the relationship we have with this company and look forward to many years of working together. Thanks for everything you do! " - From Austin Mount, Executive Director, Kaysinger Basin Regional Planning Commission of Clinton, MO. April, 2012 - More Testimonials